Wednesday, September 10, 2008

LEAVING IN 13 HOURS!!!!

So, not that I'm not a little emotional about our time in Paulina's birthplace ending, but WE'RE COMING HOME TOMORROW!!!! We have a Polish passport and a US Visa in hand and will get on the plane to Amsterdam at 6:45 tomorrow morning... 5 hour layover in AMS and then we land in Houston at 5:35pm!!!! Thank you, Hurricane Ike!!

Paulina is giddy also, she must be picking up on my relief. We're all going to have dinner tonight, one last round of the yummy potato pancakes with mushroom sauce before heading back to fajitas and 'ritas :-)

I'll post another round of pictures as soon as we're home and have bandwidth again... I'm just all out of patience for the 1 bar of borrowed wireless...

I will never be able to adequately express my gratitude for the support we've received from our family and friends, both new and old. You are all so generous and wonderful to share this experience with us. Paulina is truly a joy and such a wonderful gift to our lives... the time here was long and hard at times, but worth every single moment. Love you all!!

2 comments:

Tracie said...

Woo hoo! You sound so excited! I am so happy for you guys.

kelly said...

Soooo happy for you!! Hoping for smooth travels for you both!