Wednesday, July 2, 2008

More details

OK, we now have tickets to Poland, I can cross that off the list. We're all leaving on 7/9, Tom is returning to Houston on 8/3, hopefully if everything goes as planned we'll all return on 8/30. We'll be staying in an apartment at the orphanage in Czestochowa 7/10 - at least 8/2. Depending on the size of the place, etc. we may move to Warsaw after that.

We'd been talking to Hayden about getting a little or big brother or sister since we started the application process last year. But since we received the referral, I'd been kicking into high gear and showing him Paulina's picture as much as possible and telling him he's getting a little sister. I'm 99% sure he didn't get it - but this morning, I said, "you're getting a little sister like Rosie, on Caillou" - and the light came on!!! I KNEW Caillou would eventually be good for something!!!!

1 comment:

kelly said...

This is all very exciting!! Good luck with everything, I can't wait to see the updates from Poland!